Saturday, September 02, 2006

A Call, A Whisper, A Song....A secret, A Challenge, A

That title is sooo freaking Cool!!! I came up with it by mahself. I'm in a good mood. We had a blast todays. Natalia Trotter is in town and she hung out with us this weekend, which isn't over for another freaking two days! Yay labor day! Well, we went to the mall and hung out there. It was cool, much better than going to the mall with your parents. :p which ain't cool at all. Oh we also went to MickeyD's. and brought Aly food at Brusters. I had a quarter pounder with cheese and a small drink. I mixed rootbeer and coke. I told you that for a reason. Remember!
Brian also introduced me to two awesome songs. One of them was...a screamer song. Normally I don't really like 'em. But the music was just too good. The other was a song, we call, The Bubble Happy Song. Its the most peaceful song Ever! Its really, really sweets.
Then we went home and chilled there. Erin beat Brian twelve times in a row in Burnout 3. It was sweet. And Natalia tried burnout 3 too. She did rather well. Last night Lauren and Erin painted my fingernail black, and gave me a mohawk. The mohawk didn't work out toos well. But it was cool. Also, Erin didn't want anyone to know it was her that painted my nail.
I read an awesome book. "House" by Ted Dekker and Frank Peretti. Its a pyschological thriller/horror/religious book. For lack of better word its crazygonuts. Its just amazing, and its still christian and brutal.

"MakeDamnSure" Taking Back Sunday
"You are everything I want, 'cause you are everything I'm not."

Martin Luther:
If the Word of God tells me to kiss, then I will kiss—and let the pope, the world and the be damned!

Heres a wee bit of Abstract Art that I loves, I got it here, at
http://www.deviantart.com/

3 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brian is to easy to beat in burnout which should explain the 12 wins booya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brian you realllllly need to up date your blog!

 
At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your weird and random mike!
but that is ok.

 
At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erin you totally rock!!! Brian isn't the best anymore! I beat him like seven times the other day...i thought he was supose to be the best!!??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home