Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Back to the School

Well, today was the first day of school, and it was long. Very long, too incredibly long. The first three periods went slower than molasses in January. My classes are ok I guess, none I think will be too hard, if I just pay attention. But yea, it was very good seeing my old friends. No one has changed, but many have gotten hair cuts. The freshmen are so tiny! They look like oompa-loompas, with the voices to match. (high and squeaky)
I might go out for the basketball team this winter, and I might play fall lacrosse if I can find a team. I need to play some lax, I'm itching for a fight. Gotta test out my skills.
It feels weird being a sophmore, when you don't feel as though you've grown, but you have. Then you see all the freshmen and say "wow, that 'twas me." I'm also looking foward to my engish class, maybe I'll be able to write better stuff.
Finally I think, I found a cool song I like and potentially new band. Its a song called Emergency by Paramore. I guess their kinda new, I've only found one album and I really love this song. The music video is tight too. Alright goodnight, schools tomrrow, and I'm sleepy.


"Emergency," Paramore
"Cause I've seen love die, way too many times, when it deserved to be alive..."

2 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger matanda said...

 
At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i hope you don't test out those skills...i don't want you comin' home black and blue! Im sure you'll have a good school year dispite the slow begining!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home