Monday, August 21, 2006

School an Stuff

Well the new school years is about to start and I'm going to be a sophmore! Yay no more freshman jokes! I'm kinda worried because I want to punch one of my friends. Don't worry he deserves it. Oh well anyho on to bigger things.
This lacrosse season I'm hoping to be the captian of the JV team. I'd like to go to varsity, but, I wouldn't play much or get much glory. lolz. I'm for twenty goals and five wins. Tha'd be kewl. I got 13 goals last season and we won two games . Yes, we sucked, but I had fun. This season I have the advantage of UnderArmor! Yes it is the suff of gods.
In other news, well I gotta think (make a joke)...nope, no new news.

Quote:
"Hate me today, me tomorrow, me for the things I didn't do for you. me so you can finally see whats good for you."

"Hate Me," Blue October

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home