Thursday, August 24, 2006

Cu Cu Cukchoo!


Alrighty what to talks about nows.... I gots field day tomrrow! I get to wear cool non-geeky clothes! and We go out to our big field and play awesome games! Yays! I'm also working on converting another person to lacrosse.
I'm not sure what to talk about nows. Ok here wes go. My favorite words are "yoink" and something else...but I forget.
Is anyone else worried about this year of FLOCK? We are being joined into one group with the sonseekers. I think this year is gonna suck. Oh wells. My days are getting better and better, just to let ya'll know. I have good friends. oh my new screenname is blueswayne. What else, oh the cooks are having pork or something for dinner. and they had spagetti the other night. Yes I do check what they are cooking everynight. Tonight we had some sort of chicken and italian pasta and broccli. I didn't eat the greens 'cause my parents left. :D They went to my back to school night at my school.
I don't know what else to say. Goods night



"As Lovers Go," Dashboard Confessional
"She said you've gotta be honest, your wasting your time if your fishing around here. And I said you must be mistaken, I'm not foolin' this feeling is real. She said you've gotta be crazy, what do you take me for, some kind of easy mark. You've got wits, you've got looks, you've got passion, but I swear that you've got me all wrong."

2 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger Justin said...

Hey mike, it justin. I think the Flock is going to work out. We won't be in one group with the sonseekers just to let you know but you will be helping or leading some part of the night with the sonseekers, then it splits off. but thats all I can say, I've already said to much. Yea my SN for aim is Gods Child21061. I'm leaving tomorrow for P.A. for two weeks. Ummm chicken and itlian pasta seems good right about now. but yea check out my blog on my myspace, i have some writings of mine up there, oh yea and the pics too. HAHA I had to much fun. Well see ya later man....

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger matanda said...

im kinda worried about FLOCK but i dont think it will be as bad as some people are making it sound.


fyi: my sn is sassybackup

 

Post a Comment

<< Home