Sunday, August 27, 2006

Weekend


Well on Friday I actually did homework, but thats only because the Cooks were gone. I got most of my homework done, but a paper, which I just finished. Then Saturday I went to a "fun night" at the Caves. And now I will speak my mind. The baseball sucked, first because little children screwed it all up, then because the childrens parents allowed unfair play for them. It was a total mess. Little children who aren't even in our youth group should NOT be allowed to join youth group activities. THEN Lisa stole my salt and vinegar chips. Grrr, stupid child. Anyho the swimming was cool, but I didn't have much fun.

3 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Julia said...

Well I'm glad you had some fun.

 
At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't blame us for you not getting your homework done. I,m sorry you didn't have a fun time. I had a BLAST!!!! You have to make things fun, like I did with the wipped cream !!!!!:):):P Sooooo Much Fun!!

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger matanda said...

ok so maybe that night wasnt GREAT, but was it really all that bad? im sorry you didnt have fun but hopefully things will get better...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home