Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Meat Pie and the Like

Wells, today was pretty good, I gots to play lacrosse with my friend Adam. And my friend Matt and I plotted to kill three people. Its been a good day, and Lauren just came over, but now shes gone. :( Oh noes! I'm bored, I might go play on mah xbox.
We had a lacrosse meeting at free period today, and we all got forms for Fall Lacrosse. Our school is going to form a team to take on all the losers we can possibly beat. Yes it 'twill be fun. Yea, 'twill. I know. Cool word. 'twill...'twoll, 'twan. Good times with the 't's. Right now I'm listening to AFI, Miss . Oh! and the Cooks had pot pie last night! They wouldn't let me eat with them, I begged and pleaded, but they said no. But the s left me some when their parents went to bed. So I got fed. hehe rhyme. :D Ok I need to post a quote....

"Little Razorblade," Pink Spiders
"Give back my heart tonight, I sick of never smiling, 'cause your so uptight. cause we know its not alright, when neither one of us is putting up a fight."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home