Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The Only Place You Can't Die Living

Talking to Lauren, and Justin. Had fun today, broke a s heart the other day, got three free dollars. Plotting to get a new lacrosse stick. Finally got my awesome song by Paramore. Wrote some stories, lifted weights till it killed me. I've had a full week.
Anyhow if anyone wants to know how I broke this s heart, say so. But right now I'm too tired. I had a cappachino frost at brusters the other day. It was awesome. Also, I found I'm a good artist. In art class I drew an awesome still life drawing. It was really sweet, and my buddy Ryan is comming to the Kick Off. Anyho, I'm tired....

"Its not enough for me to say you've won, you only wanted me for having fun, but now I think you've gone and had your way, and left me with a pile of bills to pay. I can't even rewind the tape machine to listen to your drunken reasoning, so here it is your final lullaby!"

"Goodnight Goodnight," Hot Hot Heat

6 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to know why you broke an s heart. Hug to the depressed.:)

 
At 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And whi do you have to thank for that song??? ME!!!!! YOUR WELCOME!!
So ryan is coming...Good!! What is up with the s heart??? And what is up with the depressing song lyrics at the en of your post??? If you need anything im here!!!!!

Hugs to my favorite Guy!!!!!!!!

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Julia said...

who is s?

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger Justin said...

Mike breaking a heart? no can't be so...

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger mjke said...

thank you lauren for the song! and the sad quote...i do that alot after my real posts. and s just like me...but i already found one that i like, so...i have to break their hearts.

 
At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still don't get the whole s thing??? And your welcome!!!! I liked the song too...so I didn't mind at all!!!! Hope you had a great day!!!!

Hugs to my Favorite Guy!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home