Wednesday, September 13, 2006

A Story Part II

In Darkest Knight, Part II

The twelve kings sat all around the great table, each and everyone staring the other down. They had been called to the great hall by the High King, and each one was on edge.
The long table rested in the great hall of the castle, and the only light was the candles that sat upon the table. The candles only lit so much of the room, so that it appeared that they were in the abyss.
Then from the darkness a voice spoke. "A king has been ed, and one of you....will be held responsible." With that said, the High King stepped out from the great abyss and addressed the kings.
"I will give you one chance, before I decide what to do with you."
"It was not I!" They all burst. "I was a friend of Elenador! I would never!"
The Hight King soon lost patience. "Be quiet you sniveling fools!" They became silent very quickly. "I know all of you would like to see me and Elenador ." That accusation left them all quiet.
The High King heaved a big sigh, "Now, Elenadorwas found this morning with his throat slit. Two gold coins were over his eyes and a note was on his chest. The servants wtn to Prince William but he was found in a similar manner.
He started to pace. "Does anyone know what the notes said?"
"Elenadors note said, seventeen. Williams note said, sixteen"
He stopped pacing and stared them down. "If that number reaches five, I will kill the rest of you, and basically start over. For now Elenador's land will be given to Vitvitch."

"Gentlemen, let me leave you with this, this assassin is counting down, you might be next."


notes: I made this in spanish class, and I think it kinda sucks. yay!

3 Comments:

At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It totally does not suck!!! A true writer must believe in his writing!!!! And also all writers think their writings suck but they really don't!! Did that make sense?? Its late, sorry if it didn't!!! love ya!!!

Hugs to my favorite Guy!!!!!!

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger mjke said...

hugs to my favoitest in the world!!!!!

 
At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right back at you!!!!

Hugs!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home