Wednesday, November 01, 2006

sLeeP iS whERe thE braIn GoEs

I've been sleeping in at least on class every day for the past week or so. I don't have great sleeping habits, but they shouldn't be able to kill me like this. I go to bed around 12ish. But I brush my teef and do a wee bit of homework before I goes to bed. But alas and alack, I will survive, for as long as I know how to love I'm sure I will survive. Yaya!
Anyhow, everyone got pictures from the the other night for halloween, but I didn't, so you shant see any picture on this ole blog. Anyhow, it 'twas a blast and Im going to rent a huge van for mischief night next year. Anyone is welcome, I'm going to get a bunch of people from my school and...well we shall cause mischief. Maybe we should get two vans. Imagine the possibilities!!

Ok I ah going to play a game. hugs!

buhbye.

11 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Blogger Joey said...

A wee bit of homework? Not fair.
What kind of mischeif? LOL. Thinking of possibilities is entertaining.

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger SmallFri said...

Mike you are the best!!! LOL Last night was a lot of fun!!! And what kind of mischeif were you thinking of!?!? Hmmmmmm?

Hugs to my favorite Guy in the world!!!!!!!

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger mjke said...

we could egg some houses, and use a paintball gun on something then confetti or oreo peoples car and ceram wrap a car or two. then we could just scare little childrens!

hugs to my favorite girl in the world!!!

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger matanda said...

i voulenteer my van for mischeif making.

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger mjke said...

yes! hurray! do you want to bring the oreos?

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger mjke said...

Lauren brings the celebration ice cream!

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Julia said...

Maybe you should go to bed earlier.. nah. where are you gonna get the paint guns?

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger SmallFri said...

LOL Ok I'll bring the ice Cream!!!

Hugs!!

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger Joey said...

Not the little childrens! : )
I've never egged anything before, I need to try this stuff. What about TPing and forking?

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Beccah said...

Huh? what's mischief night?

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger matanda said...

im totally all over the oreos too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home