Tuesday, October 10, 2006

This Marker Hurts....

Well, I think many girls at my school hate me....I noticed a lack of talking to me after I told peoples that I liked Lauren. I guess they ALL liked me. lol, I make myself laugh. Yet again today was rather bland. I played xbox and....school. yay for me! But I did see the music video for Lair, by Taking Back Sunday. It was kewl. Once again, I want to play some real lacrosse...and once again, I can't. I want to get out of this house and do something! I'm so bored! I need to....create something that will bow down to my will....something like frankenstien.

I need to drum, I need to finish my stupid paper too. I don't know what to write about....my life has been so bland...well sorta. Eh, I go.

5 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Blogger SmallFri said...

Mike your sooo funny!!! Sorry bout the girls not talkin to ya...ha ha!! Im bored too!!! Lets go some where!!! I really feel like flying!!!!! And I want to get away!!

Hugs to my favorite guy!!!

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger mjke said...

amen...someday...

 
At 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy Mike, I guess you know how to stop a conversation. Sorry so rough for you! Love ya.

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger matanda said...

yea mike im just SO sorry everyone is madly in love with you. lol.

 
At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't "like" an understatement? lol
Well, it's not like Lauren won't talk to you, so no probs :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home