Thursday, October 05, 2006

This Charming Man

Well this Friday and Saturday are my schools Homecoming. I'm going for the Saturday festivities and from 3-4 I sell pizza. I have no idea what is happening but we have alot of and there will be some other activities which I don't know about. But yea I should be there from 1 till 4 or 5. So if anyone wants to come...come. But I won't promise you'll be able to find me. Find a sophmore looking person and ask for me.
I've offically lost my awesome story. I really don't know where it is, and I think I'm going to put a hole in the wall if I can't find it. Twenty freaking pages and a week of writing!! That really makes me the mad.
I gotta say I have found a food that I love at Mickey D's. (or mcdonalds) Its the quarter pounder with cheese. Wow we went there the other night after Erins , which she totally won, and I ordered that and it was freaking awesome! The french (freedom) fries have gotten an upgrade too. All in all Mickey D's has gotten better.

So ok I'm going to go. THXKBAI

This Charming Man, Cab for Cutie
"I would go out tonite but I haven't got a stich to wear."

8 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Blogger Beccah said...

Yeah, Erin's pretty wicked with that ball. Hey, your prize for guessing that that one picture was you is ANOTHER picture of you, this time all to yourself on my blog. Don't worry, its not bad. Do you mind? :b

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger mjke said...

its cool, and thanks yay!

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger SmallFri said...

Im sooooooo sorry about your story!!!!!!!!! I hate it when i can't fins things!!!!!

So I was cleaning my room today and totally found thirteen dollars!!! I was like sweeeeet money!!!!

Hugs to my favorite guy!!!!!!!

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger mjke said...

awesome money! if i cleaned my room i bet i could fine some mulah.

oh well
hugs to lauren! and whoever wants one!

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger SmallFri said...

yeah I know...you could probaly find a fortune in coins!!!! I love money!!!!!...and dimonds!!

Hugs to my favorite guy!!!!!!

 
At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure that you were not just starving the other night and would eat anything? Did you look for your story in any of your binders from school and you went to Erin's what? I love you Mike...

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger matanda said...

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Julia said...

matanda how do you get that little black heart on here???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home