Thursday, October 26, 2006

Way Away From Here

Last day of school for the week, for me. Its the end of the semester, and the teachers need to get the grades under control. The only course I'm bombing is Biology. I shall not speak the grade, but you may guess.
I can't wait for Friday, and I'm not dreading it, I just want to get out of my suffocating house, and breathe the fresh air of freedom! I want to be with my friends, I want to break the rules, see how much I can get away with and just freaking party!!! Also, I can't wait for Lacrosse season to start. I'm going to sleep in tomrrow, then go downstairs and play some Madden 06. Everyone have a great day....


Something cool:

Anyhow my school is getting very cold, even inside. Its strange, like a host of spirits are haunting the once peaceful high school. Even now preying pliable hearts and minds of the gullible students. When I enter the wooden doors to the once welcoming school I feel a cold phantom presence as it walks at my side, even in the loo, I feel it stalking my every move. When I walk the halls alone I hear the voices of the evil inside of me, and I know, at the end of the day, the haunts will still plauge my every step, my every breath and my every dream.


9 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger Star said...

I love that comic!!!!!! It's the best!!!!

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Joey said...

I thought you liked AACS. Or did you write that just for the heck of it? I'm so confused,not to mention slow. lol

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger mjke said...

I like my school, I just wrote that as a little "story" bit.

 
At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA LOLLOLLOLLOL

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger SmallFri said...

I love your Picture Mike!!! Where did you get it from?!?!? lol

We should all go do something this weekend!!!

I love the comic too!!!

Hugs!!!!

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Joey said...

nice imaginaton, lol.

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger matanda said...

cute pic.

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger SmallFri said...

Mike is the bomb!!!!

Hugs!!!

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Joey said...

Update?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home