Friday, October 13, 2006

You Light Up My Life

Well, I'm feeling particuarly good today. I'm being picked up by Brian and then going to Erins game. Then I'm going to play pool with my youthgroup. It should be a good day. I'm in study hall right now, and I'm supposed to be writing something school related, but...eh I'm not. I won a 5 dollar starbucks card for winning a writing contest thing in my english class. We are making a classe "novel" about super heros. I absolutley hate the characters that my class created. I was gone the friday that they made the characters, so....they all suck hard. But eh...I basically created my own story and characters, totally bypassing every restriction by saying these people are the characters. I will eventually put the actual characters in but for now....I control.
I can't wait to get out of school, today is going to be good. I want to play lacrosse also, and I really want to eat.
Gah! Todays news was depressing on CNN. Buffalo got 2 feet of snow! On a florida turnpike, four bodies were found with multiple gunshot wounds. Two adults and two small children. And Britian is accusing us of killing one of their reporters in Iraq. Then Bono and Oprah are promoting an "AIDS" IPOD. If you though the AIDs epidemic was bad enough, imagine everyone having an ipod that give you AIDS!! Thats a funny...
UNDERARMOUR!!!

4 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger SmallFri said...

Mike aren't you supossed to be studying in there???? So you won!!! That is soooo sweet!!!!! Im Happy!!! YAY!! today should be awesome!!!! I can't wait for Pool!!! We are goin to have sooooo much fun!!!
Yeah I don't listen to the news anymore but its sll depressing so I dont' like to read or look at it.

Hugs to my favorite guy!!!!!!

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Star said...

Yeah so winning is good!!!

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger mjke said...

heck yes it is! you win all your !!yay!!

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger mjke said...

and hugs to everyones!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home