Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Great Minds Think Alike

Well like Lauren, I feel bad today. Today was just bleh. I didn't get to see the cooks, and it was a half day, so I should have. This day was just so boring and bleh, I got depressed. I went to Dj's and he won, but I was bored then too. I just go done with my Algebra homework, and I need to do my English homework, but I'll do that in study hall. I'm listening to "Broken" by Seether and Amy Lee. I want to get out of the house and do something, during lacrosse season I was great. Every day I had something to do, I didn't see the Cooks as much but that made seeing them all the more better. The cycle of life is very annoying, and confusing and worriesome.

I hope tomrrow will be better....

"Move Along" All American Rejects
"And even when your hope is gone, move along, move along, just to make it through."

6 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger aly said...

Mike, the boring days are just there to make all the fun days... funner?...better? They make them more interesting, more special.

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger aly said...

Mike, the boring days are just there to make all the fun days... funner?...better? They make them more interesting, more special.

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger SmallFri said...

Im sorry your day was bleh. I can relate. Good to hear that DJ won his game. So did Erin!!! Work was ok...we had a fundraiser which made it crazy. I HATE FUNDRAISERS!!! With a passion!!! But it was all good cause Chad was there...though he was being kinda mean. I found out that one of my buddies is quiting which of course made me sad but that is my life right now so i'm starting to get used to it...

Hugs to my favorite Guy!!!!!

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger mjke said...

hugs to you lauren!

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger SmallFri said...

Right back at you!!!!!

Miss you!!!

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Star said...

AWWWWWWWW I miss you too!!!!! Between school, soccer and work, my days are short; and my schedule is full!!!! "HUGS TO THE DEPRESSED"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home