Thursday, September 28, 2006

Life sometimes slaps you on the cheek, and then kisses you right on the lips. I don't understand it at all. But its bearable.

Today was pretty crappy, but then got better. That metaphore describes my life. Ug, I'm still writing my long story, and I like it. I hope tomrrow is really good, I'll be praying for everyone, and everything. Call me!

"The Reason," Hoobastank
"I found a reason for me....to change who I used to be....a reason to start over new......And the reason is you...."

8 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger Julia said...

hope your day gets better.

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger SmallFri said...

Hey man cheer up!!! your life is only beginning!!! You have sooo much more to look foward to...God is in control don't ever forget that!!!!

Hugs to my favorite guy!!!

 
At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, life is a love hate relationship. No matter what happens you just gotta roll with the punches. Better days are just over the horizion, just wait and you'll see.....

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger matanda said...

i love that song. now ill be singing it all nite... ♥

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Beccah said...

It is ironic how something good and something bad can happen simultaneously, or even be the same thing, but that's the beauty of it all. :b

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Beccah said...

But I hope your day gets better too!

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger mjke said...

you too
:)

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger SmallFri said...

Mike life is going to get better!!
I promise!!!!

Hugs to my favorite guy!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home