Saturday, January 20, 2007

El Storyo <- spanish for "the story"

so yea, I've been very busy latley, between lacrosse, exams and friends...my hands have been tied. But somhow by not listening while teachers were going over exam questions I wrote and finished a story, for once. So yea, I should be putting it up in about....two or three weeks, actually thats a bit extreme, maybe a week or two depending on how lazy/busy I am. So yea, I need to edit it about five times, then send it out to my editors, then edit their edits and then still not be happy, but show it anyways. This is the first time I'm using other peoples to edit my story, and don't ask if you can edit it because....there are already too many peoples. Uh huh...I'm happy

So look for it soon at your....well not church cause....its bad, and not for church. So um...ask me if you want a copy, the title is "Emergence Day." Based off the ground breaking Gears of War by Epic Games Studios. Yea there is my little ad. okay goodnight

18 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Blogger bex said...

woot tatstic bro! can't wait to read it...although you're probably not gonna let me read it..

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger SmallFri said...

Mike that is not how you say story in spanish!!!!! Duh!! I am glad you're almost done with yourstory!!!! That is cool. Well can't think of anything else to say...so bye

Hugs to my favorite Guy!!!!

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger SmallFri said...

Gosh Mike I think everyone hates you.....

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Joey said...

I don't hate mike! I just haven't been checking blogs lately

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Julia said...

Is this the first story that you have finished?

And no I did not steal your monkey icon!

 
At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is fabula story in spanish?

juliA

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger SmallFri said...

No juliA that is not the word for story in spanish!!!!!

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger LittleChar said...

you guys are great entertainment you know that? fabula??

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger matanda said...

JULIA IS RIGHT

FABULA CAN BE USED FOR STORY, BUT GENERALLY ITS USED FOR FABLE WHICH IS A STORY ANYWAY SO THERE.

o wow i wrote in caps lock...

but yeah. julia is right, i would know.

 
At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha! so what is the usual word for story in spanish? I just guessed because fabula is stroy in latin (spanish comes from latin). Thank you Matanda!

juliA

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Joey said...

we miss your thoughts Mike. : (

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger LittleChar said...

i think you should talk to your sis, shes been putting up seriouslly depressing posts...

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger aly said...

Boy are you all funny! Well Mike you need to get on your blogging man. A month without an update. I know that there is got to be something for you to post. Your life is not that boring. :)

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Joey said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Joey said...

YAY!!!

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Joey said...

Let's get some f---in shoes!

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger matanda said...

dude. mike. you need to update.

ps. if i ever go on a gameshow you're totally gonna be my partner bc were on the same brainwave and everything.

but for real i have no idea how we pwned everyone at cranium. were just that amazing.

and remember the time we played that "guess the name of the foot ball team" game at yg? we totally owned at that too...

wow this go to be a really long comment.

fun.

<3

 
At 2:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home