Wednesday, November 22, 2006

All Around Me Are Familiar Faces....

Its been a very exciting week, sorta, so far. My grandmother came in yesterday, after school and her flight was delayed, so...uh yea. Today my Aunt, Uncle and Cousin came in around fiveish or so. New cousin is Diema, probably speeeled his name wrong but eh, who cares? Today we nearly beat halo in one sitting, I only played one level and then fell asleep, but Brian, Erin and Dj played alot, it was fantastic! yay for gay word! I also got a new book, THR3E, I haven't started it yet, but its supposed to be really good. Its by Ted Dekker, who is my favorite author. Very strange and good books. Right now I'm listening to London Bridges by Fergie, you know? just for fun. The trumpet is totally awesome in the background. I want a trumpet for our flock band. OH! it just changed to...How to save a life, by The Fray. Yay love this song. My gandmother and I are going on a shopping spree on black friday, for the funs. We might get a hdtv! yays! that would be cool. now i've stopped typing in caps. awesome, possum, lossom, malossom. I do that sometimes, its a kewl. i put a cap. oh noes! I had my moms key lime pie for the pie social and broccoli cheddar soup for dinner, it was gud.

"When theres nothing left to burn, you must set yourself on fire."

So anyhow, I haven't gotten my new stick, and its really cold and wet and rainy, so turkey day might be ruined, and i might cry. oh well, it only comes once a year, not that big of a deal. now i'm listening to charles barkely, crazy. huzzah! I updated my myspace today, its kinda bad, so...i don't care. don't look at it. i won't tell you the link cause I'm kinda mad right now,

8 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger SmallFri said...

You are so like random!!! So your going shoppin on friday?!? Sounds fun! Guess we won't see you then...

I love all of those songs!!!

Hugs!!!

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger mjke said...

yea, we are going to staples around 6 and we are prolly being back at 10 or so...so yea

HUGS!!

(i butcherd the english languange)

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger SmallFri said...

lol ok cool your really going to get up that early????

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Joey said...

your week sounds so much funner (I don't think that's a word) than mine.

Blah!

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger We're all porcelain said...

im not goin to bed tonight because of black friday :D

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Beccah said...

What are the Ted Dekker books like? Don't get too spoiled by your grandma. :b

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger mjke said...

dekkers books are so incredibly awesome, they are sorta modern with a strange...scifi twist with a little horror and some other element. His books are strange, very strange, but completly brilliant and amazing. Everyone is completly different, but have the same...feel. His languange is amazing and the books are just awesome. I'll bring you one sunday. (if i remember) oh my grandma already spolied me and there is still another day for spoliing!! yay!! happy turkey day!!

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger SmallFri said...

ewww books!!! Who cares about books?!?! There are much better things you can do with your time then read books.


Hugs!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home