Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Bite Me

So, ignoring everyones "mike you must post" comments, I shall continue like I've been blogging everyday. Smile


So I played lacrosse today, it was fuggin cold. Well, only when I was standing still. I did okay I guess, but I did have this one amazing move, that every one did the OH SNAP!!! on, that was pretty cool, but otherwise I was bad. I had a guy string my stick for me, a rocket pocket. Its got a ton of whip, and is only good for shooting. It sure looks pretty though. Yea, and....what else. I finished a story, but like all good writers, I still have to edit it fifty more times and add a good proluge/beginning. My origional story didn't have a good proluge at all, so, I'm writing another one. I also got to level 9 on tetris. So yea, there is a wee update on my life, buh bie

6 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Blogger SmallFri said...

LOL Mike you are funny!!!! Glad you had fun today!!!

Hugs!!!!!

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger SmallFri said...

Mike you are like addicted to that game!!! It is fun and does pass the time...not that I would know. hehehe Yeah so I'm sure that you story is good.....

Hugs!

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger SmallFri said...

I guess I am the only one who looks at your blog now...oh well. hehehe

Hugs!!!!

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger matanda said...

i look at it too!

level nine? now thats quite an accomplishment. lol ♥ you

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Joey said...

hey I just haven't been on blogger much lately, but when I am on I read it. So there

Tetris!?! it is kinda fun, but not all the time, maybe sombody SHOULD bite you, lol

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Joey said...

hey I just haven't been on blogger much lately, but when I am on I read it. So there

Tetris!?! it is kinda fun, but not all the time, maybe sombody SHOULD bite you, lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home